Oh where did fall go?! Here are some of my favorites from this fall!
We took the kids camping for the first time as a family of 6! What a blast! Especially since we went with some great friends and their one year old.
Great time playing football. Not too many injuries occurred.
We were even able to go on a hay ride. Levi fell asleep :)
Soccer this year was so fun to watch. Gabriel and Brooklyn did great. I enjoy seeing how Brookie comes alive on the field. Shy girl turned aggressive!
Warms my heart to see Daddy reading to Levi. Can't get enough!
One of my favorite times of the year is when all the leaves are falling. Beautiful. This is one of my favorite pictures of our beautiful Brookie Bee.
For some reason this is our Little Princesses favorite new pose!
Gabriel has been hard at work this fall. Raking and helping Grammy and Grandad with firewood. Such a hard worker just like his Daddy.
I laughed so hard watching Levi in the snow. He would face plant and then struggle to get upright! At least he was warm :)
Poor Levi has learned what time out is. I don't think he likes it. But, he stays there until I get him.
No comments:
Post a Comment