Turning 8? How can that be?! We are so thankful to God for gifting us this sweet, energetic, imaginative, outgoing and helpful 8 year old! Life is definitely not boring with him around :)
I think back on the day that you came into the world and made Tom and I parents and wow, what a special day that was. I never knew my heart could grow so much in such a little time. I remember Daddy's first diaper change (that happened to be put on backwards) and the first time you initiated us by peeing all over. Your hugs fill me up, your smile brightens everyone's day, and your love for our Lord encourages me. Thank you for being my favorite older son :) I love you the most!
Some things I want to remember: your sweet voice when you talk with Levi; your love for science and history; how your imagination can make a box into anything you want it to; your changing smile from your braces; how you love to know that why's of everything; and how even at 8 you still want to snuggle with mommy :)
No comments:
Post a Comment