Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Quality Time

So tonight the three oldest decided to go to Grandad's Band Concert with Tom, which left me and Levi at home by ourselves.  I can't remember the last time it was just him and I.  He is just a little under the weather, so I thought it best for him to rest.  Funny thing is, is that as they were walking out the door it sounded like Levi said "bye!"  It's as though he knew he was getting Mommy all to himself and was happy about it :)

Here are my three oldest loves :)  They make my heart sing!



 What to do now?  Clean, laundry, dishes?  Nope, I am just going to get some special one on one time with this handsome little man :)


2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelli! Loved reading your blogs. They are great. Such a sweet family you have. It was great to see Brian's pic. Mom told me about his new house. I think it's great for him. I wish you all the love and peace life has to offer. Soak it up sweetie. Love you. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sharon! The kids really love their Uncle Brian :) Love you too!

      Delete