Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Here is a little peak of our Spring Break Week!

So this year for Spring Break we just took it easy and did some things that we have been wanting to do, but haven't been able to yet.  Here is a little peak at our week!

So, this first picture shows Abigail before Spring Break when she attended a Fancy Nancy party.  I added this because pretty much the entire week of break she was "Fancy."  This outfit was a staple!


A couple of things Levi got really good at over break was climbing to a standing position and walking around items.  Ok, he really needs to slow down.  I don't know if I can handle him growing so fast.  It is like he looks at his older siblings and thinks, "oh, I can do that." He has also started sharing the boys room with Gabriel.  It was a rocky first night, especially for Gabriel, but he was able to adjust pretty well.



Another thing that Levi got accustomed to over break was wearing a Tutu.  Little did he know when he was born that this is what happens when you have two older sisters who like to dress up.  Suddenly you are wearing a Tutu too :)


A highlight of the week for me was when the kids and I were able to visit my brother Brian.  We have been wanting to go to his new house for awhile, but for some reason or another it took us until now to go.  We brought Pizza King, Sprite, and homemade cookies.  The kids wanted to bring him some of his favorite things :)  I love how they love their Uncle Brian.  In their eyes Uncle Brian is like any other man.  To them he has no disability.  Through a child's eyes.


I now have a new laundry helper.  Brooklyn and Gabriel went to the children's museum with my parents, so Levi decided he would be my little helper.  I can't remember how many times I had to fold each item.  I lost count :)



 Finally, Gabriel has officially become adjusted to having braces.  His mouth is no longer sore!


I love these two!  They make me smile, cry, laugh, deep breath, and melt.  I can only pray that they remain this close for life.


No comments:

Post a Comment