Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Abigail turns 4!

Ok, so I am posting this a little late because our schedules have not slowed down!  On May 12th, Abigail Christine Eastus turned 4!!!  So hard to believe that this could already be.  We love our independent firecracker, little peanut, wonderful hug giver, Abby Dabby!  You sure light up our life!



The only thing she wanted for her birthday was a tea party with some friends.  We let her have two friends over and oh they were so cute!


We decided to give her a new swim suit (and lessons this summer) as well as the movie Frozen.  None of us had seen it, so that night we had a homemade pizza movie party.  I have to tell you, it was a blast!


She really wanted a butterfly cake, but since this Mommy worked the night before her family party I decided to buy her a cake for the first time.  She told me that a flower cake was a good substitute :)


Some things I want to remember:  How you are always complimenting Mommy on how beautiful she is; how you say the sweetest encouraging things to your siblings; the way you dance and sing like no one else is around; your excitement when Gabriel and Brooklyn get home from school; the way you cuddle with Daddy; how sometimes you scream with such a high pitch I have no idea how the windows don't break; and the way you say some words (Tat/Cat, Top/Stop, Perience/Experience, Bootiful/Beautiful).

1 comment: