So this has been a really busy couple of weeks. It started off with taking Gabriel to the orthodontist. As predicted he has to get both spacers and braces. Not predicted is the fact that he is excited! I am sure that will wear off real quick :) But, for now I will let him think exactly what he thinks. It was funny because Dr. Avila told me that he normally waits until the child is a bit older. That was right before he took a peak inside his mouth. He then stopped, looked at me, and said, "well, looks like we are starting A.S.A.P." They are two peas in a pod. Brooklyn gets the same thing as big Bubby next year :) I love their relationship (even though they have their rough days).
Another wonderful moment was when, after 18 days of only one small poopy (sorry about the up-frontness), Abigail FINALLY went. Her little body went from 28 pounds back to 27 in a matter of 24 hours. Let me just say, I have no idea how someone sooooo petite could hold sooooo much! Here she is feeding Levi, something which is both so sweet and so messy!
I love how Levi either likes to be in a diaper only, or completely covered :) Don't quite understand it. Just one of the many things that make me smile.
Finally, I am sooooo thankful for Infants Tylenol! This poor thing is teething and between the blow-out poopies and smiles he is able to get some relief. This photo was not taken during one of those relief times :(
No comments:
Post a Comment