Well, Little Man has grown so much over the last several months. Here are some random photos of those things that he enjoys the most :)
To start with he REALLY enjoys watching his siblings. In fact, when they are gone he looks around with the expression of "where are they?" While Gabriel and Brooklyn were at school and Abigail was at Grandma and Grandpa's for a few days he was lost. No one to watch play :( But oh, so excited when they came back! Here is a picture of him watching them play in the snow. The other is of Levi and his favorite stuffed giraffe. Giraffe gets lots of kisses.
Oh my Grandpa!! Grand-baby #5, Grandson #3. You are so loved. After having just Gabriel I often wondered how my heart could handle loving multiple children. Then, with each one my heart grew, completely loving each one. On top of that my love grew for the older ones as I watch them interact with their younger siblings. Such joy they bring.
Here I am with my friend Joel :) He is just 3 weeks older than me. Look out mommies, we are sure to get into trouble with each other.
So, 6 months here I am!! Hard to believe I am half way to a year old. To celebrate I got to eat cereal for the first time. About half of it made it in my tummy, the rest made it onto my shirt. After the first few bites I started grabbing that spoon and shoving it in my mouth.
Here is just a random picture of Levi with an Indian hat that Gabriel made at school. We named him Little Toot Toots.
No comments:
Post a Comment