Sunday, November 3, 2013

Levi Loves

So Little Man is 4 months old!  Coming in at 14 pounds 7 ounces he is our little butterball :)  Just wanted to show you some of the things he loves!

First off, he LOVES sucking his thumb.  Levi has been the first one of our kids that actually enjoys this and I am happy about it (well, for now.  I know in the future it will be hard to break him of it).  In fact, right now he has slept for 12 hours because when he wakes up, in goes the thumb, and asleep goes Levi.  Self soother!


Apparently Levi also loves being under forts, just like the older kids :)  Tom built him this one and he was entertained for quite some time!  Love his little body sticking out :)


Four months old!  Despite the fact that he is quite the spitter-upper, Levi is growing great.  He is in the 15th percentile for height and the 25th for weight.  If you have seen our other 3 grow up, you will know that this is big for our kids!  I think that Gabriel might have been in the 50th percentile at one time around a year of age, but other than that, they hover around the lower half.  I mean, if Abigail even makes it on the scale we are doing the happy dance :)  I love his little leg rolls!


Levi was a little bumble bee for his first Halloween.  The girls wore this at around a year of age :)  We also had a hunter, fairy, and an "alien" in disguise as a cheerleader!   When we went around the nursing home and the residents would say "what a beautiful cheerleader," Abigail would whisper, "I not a cheerleader, I an alien."  So cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment