Can it really be that we now have 2 kids in school!? Hard to believe that Gabriel is now a 2nd grader and our little Brookie Bee is in Kindergarten! Despite our concerns (Brooklyn really loves her sleep like her Mommy), Brookie was able to jump right out of bed in the morning. I only had a little trouble (I cried the night before and morning of) sending them off this year :)
They are getting so big!
I love this face! So hard to believe that Levi is now 2 months old! Coming in at 11.5 pounds he is by far beating the others in the growth department. Notice the rolls in his legs? Abigail never had those.
I have to thank Levi for being such a great sleeper. He only wakes up once a night. We are also so thankful to see those smiles, and love how he gives big grins to his siblings.
No comments:
Post a Comment