So here begins our first trip as a family of six!! We headed off for Gatlinburg, TN for a fun filled time. Most of what we did was free because wow, prices add up with so many kids :) Our kids didn't even complain that we made all but one meal while gone!
So, we did some hiking (I loved the Moby! Levi was happy and I was too)....
Went to Cade's Cove and explored...
Saw some historical churches (Gabriel's favorite)...
Another day we just walked around town. Gabriel chose to race (watch out he is dangerous),
and the girls chose to play Putt Putt. Brooklyn did great, while Abigail was hilarious to watch :) I am pretty sure that picking up the ball and moving it when no one is watching is not part of the game!
We spent the evenings swimming. A great ending to some fantastic days. Levi LOVED his first experience with the heated pool! It actually put him to sleep.
The perfect ending to our trip was visiting my brother and his family in Nashville. Our kids really enjoyed playing with their one year old cousin Bowen. Too bad we didn't think of getting their pictures until after we had left :(
Great job on your first trip Little Man!! We are so happy to be making memories with you!
Wow looks like so much fun! Lets get together soon so I can hear more about your trip!
ReplyDelete