So, we had to continue our tradition of visiting the State Fair. We always have a blast and there is so much the kids enjoy. One of those things is the Hands on the Farm area.
Gabriel made sure we visited the Boy Scout area. He comes from a long line of Boy Scouts. I love that he is holding Levi in this picture! Warms my heart :)
I remember always going to the fair growing up and how I looked forward to the day with my dad. Now my kids look forward to going to the fair with Grandpa. Maybe it's the post-baby hormones, but this picture brings tears to my eyes. I love the way my parents love our kids.
I have to admit, Abigail is a great shot!! When she was asked if she wanted to take a shot she replied, "YES!"
Levi slept most of the day, so thankful for that!
No comments:
Post a Comment