Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Indiana State Fair Time!!!

Some of my first childhood memories are of the Indiana State Fair.  My family loves to go, especially my dad and I.  I remember the excitement of seeing all the games, the smell of the delicious food, the noise of laughter everywhere, holding my dads hand as we circled the animal barns, and the knowledge I gained about Indiana history.  I have only missed a couple of years in my life and I have enjoyed continuing the tradition of the State Fair with our kids. 

So, here is a little peak of our day at the 2014 Indiana State Fair!

First of all, this Little Man did great!  He even napped in the stroller :)


 The kids always enjoy Little Hands on the Farm.  Abigail is country through and through.  She tried on a Cowgirl hat and I knew that we were going to be in big trouble.  Plus, every time she heard country music she would just start dancing :)




Gabriel enjoyed learning how to make a fire!  Yikes :)


So, we gave them each a chance to pick one ride and they all chose to ride the Ferris Wheel with Daddy!

What would the Indiana State Fair be without the Dairy Barn?  It is an Addison tradition to make that our last stop for some REALLY good chocolate shakes!  Grandpa was able to spend most of the day with us too!





 Until next year!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment