Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Our Little Vacation...

Well, this post is coming a little late.  We have been busy enjoying the outside!  

The kids and I (yes, just the kids and I) drove out to New Jersey for my youngest cousins graduation from high school.  Some thought I was crazy for attempting such a thing, but it actually went great!  The older kids were wonderful and the only time Levi cried was for a couple of diaper changes.  Thankfully we were following my dad and Aunt Karmen so that they could help at pit stops.  It went WAY better than I expected!

One of the first things we did was SWIM!  We have water babies.




 You could say the girls were just a little worn out :)


Our family took a day trip to Philadelphia, which was so much fun.  The kids and I had never been there.  We had a great day with lots of help from Mamaw, cousins, Aunts and Uncles :) I can honestly say that God blessed me with such an amazing family.  They are funny, smart, caring, God driven, honest people and I love them.





 The kids had a good time at the Quaker church and listened intently as the gentleman talked about the origins.  They also enjoyed learning about Independence Hall and other historic landmarks.  My Daddy and their Daddy will be proud of the love of history our kids are developing!








 Abigail was definitely not spoiled on this trip :)


 Huge thanks to my family for helping us celebrate Levi for his first 1st birthday :)  It looks to me like cake might be his new favorite food!



We ended the trip going to Gettysburg and traveled home with Mamaw.  In fact we got home literally one minute before the start of Gabriels baseball tournament!  We like to push the limits :)


No comments:

Post a Comment