Oh Summer.... So thankful that you are here! Long days, warm days, sometimes hectic days but I welcome you.
So our kids all have responsibilities. Abigail loves when she gets to wash those dishes. She sings a tune the entire time. She often reminds me of the verse, "or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of the God." 1 Colossians 10:31.
Oh Tee-ball. So much fun for the kids and Abigail loved it. Next year she will move up to Pigtails. Hard to believe. She may be small, but she is mighty!
Brooklyn finished up strong in her second year on Pigtails. She got to play short stop and second base and loved it.
Gabriel played his last year on coaches pitch. He played the spot of pitcher and really enjoyed it. On up to 10U next year! I just love watching him play.
Levi spent a lot of time at the ballpark since the older 3 all played. He did great and really loved it when he got to wear their helmets. I mean, how cute is he?!
The love between these two is so strong. He pats the couch and says, "Abigail here." What will he do when she goes to school next year? I love watching their sibling love.
Abigail got to take swim lessons for her birthday. She did so well and can't wait to "swim for real." From the moment she took her first bath this girl has loved the water.
Gloves and hat on a 90 degree day? Why not?
No comments:
Post a Comment